108 Maroon Ave
Crested Butte, CO 81224
The Crested Butte Mountain Heritage Museum with Paul and Joy Adams invite you to a Soirée at St. Patrick's
Join us at the historic St. Patrick Catholic Church for a fundraiser to help "Preserve and Share the Uniquely Diverse History of the Gunnison Valley".
Jason Vernon has created the following menu:
- Scallop & Shrimp Ceviche with Marinated Avocado on Tortilla
- Pickled Mushrooms with Shaved Truffle & Chives on Crostini
- Prosciutto, Arugula, and Preserved Tomato on Flatbread Cracker
- Beef Tartare, Worcestershire Reduction, Parsley Leaves on Toast
- Chili Rubbed Pork Tenderloin, Roasted Apple Compote
Paired with the following wines:
- Grossot Chablis 1er "Les Fourneaux"
- Gran Moraine Chardonnay Yamhill-Carlton
- 2016 ZD Cabernet Sauvignon
- J.L. Chave Offerus St. Joseph
And the French 75, a delicious libation that dates back to World War I. With only four ingredients, it is the perfect addition to the wonderful menu.
Local historians Duane Vandenbusche, Trudy Yaklich, and Kay Flint will edify you on the history of the building and surrounding events.
Tickets are $125 for Non-Museum Members and $100 for Museum Members
If you have issues purchasing online please call the Museum at 970-349-1880 or visit us at 331 Elk Ave
*Tickets are limited and must be purchased in advance!