Crested Butte, CO 81224
The 16th Annual Black and White Ball!
June 30th 6pm-10pm
The time has come to once again celebrate making the iconic Tony's Conoco the loving home of the Crested Butte Mountain Heritage Museum. We can't fulfill our mission without the wonderful support of our community so we want to celebrate with and thank you all!
Join us for a night of family fun which includes but is not limited to:
- Dancing in the street to Felix y Los Gatos, rain or shine
- Enjoying delicious food from Grease and Glitter
- Discovering new favorite libations from Zuni Street Brewery and Coal Creek Distillery at the cash bar with your complimentary souvenir cup
- Kids craft table
- Testing out your competitive side at the silent auction
- Biting your nails while you anticipate the winners of the fabulous raffle prizes which include:
Tickets are $25 for Members
$30 for Non-Members
and $10 for Kids under 16
Purchase your tickets by calling 970-349-1880, stopping in at the Museum at 4th and Elk.
Online Ticket Sales have Closed. Tickets are still available at the door.